Temperature sensors for heavy duty application.
Simple sensor selection for the oil & gas industry. The TSP411 offers a temperature sensor solution aimed at the needs of this most demanding industry, high quality components built for a high accuracy, robust and safe solution. It communicate with FOUNDATION Fieldbus, PROFIBUS PA, HART, 4 … 20 mA or direct sensor output. SensyTemp TSP411 series sensors allow for measuring inset replacement during operation. With their short response time and high vibration resistance these devices meet the most demanding process requirements.
This product can be combined with the TSW400 solid drilled thermowell to provide a complete solution, fully compliant, giving you total customer confidence. Temperature sensors for the oil & gas industry
– Thermowell TSW400, extension tube, connection head, transmitter
– Interchangeable measuring inset
– AGL: Aluminum, with screw-on cover
– AGLH: Aluminum, with upper screw-on cover
– AGLD: Aluminum, with screw-on cover and LCD indicator type A / AS
– AGS: Stainless steel, with screw-on cover
– AGSH: Stainless steel, with upper screw-on cover
– AGSD: Stainless steel, with screw-on cover and LCD indicator type A / AS
Transmitter in connection head
– 4 to 20 mA, HART
– PROFIBUS PA 3.01
– FOUNDATION Fieldbus ITK 5.2
Suited to explosion protection, intrinsic safety, flameproof enclosure and non-sparking