Orifice flanges include the DP tapping points and are supplied with the necessary orifice plate, gaskets, nuts, bolts and jacking screws, designed to measure the flow of clean or contaminated liquids, gases or steam.
The ABB FPD160 is a range of flow measurement orifice plates fitted into weld-in orifice flange unions with flange tappings. The orifice plates are available with a variety of profiles to handle a wide range of applications, from clean fluids and low viscosity liquids through to dirty fluids or high viscosity liquids.
Orifice Plate designs:
– Concentric square-edge orifice plate for clean liquids/gases/steam
– Quarter circle orifice plate for viscous fluids
– Conical entrance orifice plate for viscous fluids
– Eccentric orifice plate for dirty fluids
– Segmental orifice plate for dirty fluids
– Orifice plate in holder between RTJ orifice flanges